Friday, June 30, 2006

amiza

Ok.. to introduce the latest blog contributor in Mahsuri Blog.. here is Amiza.. snapped at my house in Langkawi during my 15th birthday.. sorry la amiza, aku tak ada gambaq hang yg terbaru..that u have to upload urself.. (hopefully with ur family). Seng Chee.. i am still waiting for ur greenlight to send u an invitation on becoming a contributor. Kengkawan means = kawan kawan = friends.

Amiza, if u dont mind,can u please enlighten who u r to seng chee??

And Seng Chee...do u have the latest photo of ur self? That question is also directed to Mat kie n Amiza..i am thinking of doing something with these pics..latest..bukan zaman tok kadok punya picture la.. heheheheh

About what we think about our Chinese friends in SMM? ..for my comment, tunggu..malam nanti i will write (if the kids ever decide to sleep at all..its hot!!!!).. Mat kie n Amiza.. come on!! Show ur writing talent!! hehehe

Yes. The below pic is amiza.. i am sure now she has wrinkles, walking with a stick..trembling like an old lady by now..my mind is directly thinking of nenek kebayan hahahahahaha jangan marahhhhhhhh nanti cepat tuaaaaaaaa!!

2 Comments:

At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiza, i think it is important that u enlighten me with stories. i can recall a bit abt u after seeing your photo... as u all know, i m just as bad as simah when it comes to remembering things My brain doesn't keep things...just the other days while talking to my ex-classmates from keat hwa, i couldn't recall whether i had used the school's toilet.....trust me...i m that bad.

Have i done anything nasty to u while at school? or have u done anything nasty to me??? My apology if i did. it was very kiddy and unintentional, i supposed.

simah...i am not into all photo things nor beibg a contributor, when the time is right, i will jump in...plus...ki has seen me, let him describe to u how obsolete i look.

u guys have been great. cheers

 
At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw the picture of u guys in telaga 7, did i go???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home