Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Nickname

Masa tengah menyelongkar the cupboard while looking for something, i foud this one cute pink autograph book..In it contains autograph writing by several of our friends in form 3.. i suppose i bought it n circulated it around towards the end of our form 3 life...korang mesti heran kan? Apa la simah ni.. buku autograph masa tingkatan 3 pon bawak turki hahahahah..yeah.. i am weird, arent i??

Dlm tu tak banyak sangat la orang autograph.. just the girls..no guys...i will scan them one by one..those words of the wise..for memory sake when i have got the time.. But i have just realised n remembered something about my childhood..Mat kie..i am assuming the guys called me cikgu bedah... but do u know what some of the girls called me?? They called me...
MANJA LELA!!
and uraini had written there *manja* to refer to me . Manja lela..is this one of the tv character yet again? If it is..it sounds much much more manja than cikgu bedah hehehehe Persoalannya.. adakah simah manja?? I dont remember so korang if u remember ..can u please answer that for me if u wish hehehehe..

i am leaving in an hour's time for sapanca. I will be back in 2 weeks' time..I leave this blog in the capable hands of Mat kie n Amiza..and dear Mar... i hope u will accept the invitation i sent to u to become a contributor soon..Mat kie... cepat la ajaq Mar... :0) And kalau korang ada email member member lain..boleh tak emailkan kat my email addy??

Sapanca..here i come!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home